Satellite Campus in Tygerberg
German speaking students in the northern suburbs from the first to fourth grades, may attend the satellite school of the DSK in Tygerberg.
Here we offer:
- The identical German syllabus which is taught at the main campus
- German as language of instruction and colloquial language
- Plays, fancy dress at carnival, flea market
- Vast school grounds
- Adjacent sport amenities
- Aftercare daily until 17:00
- Extramural programme
Although the two campuses are situated far apart, Tygerberg campus regularly joins in activities at the main campus to interact with sister classes and to get familiar with the school layout.
Such events include:
- first day of school grade 1
- the annual swimming gala, sport and game days
- DSK concerts
- reading and chess contests
- class camp grade 4
After 4 years, an automatic transition into grade 5 at the main campus in Tamboerskloof follows.
Learners may choose to take a ride on the northern suburbs DSK bus links, which start from Table View and Tygervalley respectively. Early or late buses are available for the afternoon ride back home.
Head of Satellite school (Mrs Henrike Kovats)
Tel: +27 (21) 930 6302
Fax: +27 (21) 930 6302