1. Art and Design & Technology Teacher (Senior Phase, Grade 10 – 12) for the IEB stream (English classes)
Start date is January 2019
• A teaching diploma in the relevant field
• SACE registration
• IEB experience is advantageous
• Minimum 2 years working experience
• Excellent English verbal and written skills
• Interested in journalism, media and writing is advantageous
• A successful applicant must be a dynamic educator with leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills
Please address your application (CV and motivational letter) to Mr Kirmse (school principal) and send to email@example.com before 31.10.2018
2. Mathematics Teacher – for the Middle & High School (Grade 8 – 12)
Start date of contact: 01 January 2019
(Interviews will be starting ASAP)
We require a self-motivated, qualified individual with relevant teaching experience, ideally in Mathematics, Maths-Lit and another science subject e.g. Life Science, Physical Science, Chemistry
The successful applicant must be a dynamic educator with leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be qualified and SACE registered
• Min. of 2 years teaching experience, preferably experienced with the IEB curriculum
• Dynamic team player with strong communication and language skills to all stakeholders
• Passionate about children, their well-being and growth of the child to reach their full potential
• Excellent English language skills, German language skills is advantageous
Kindly send a motivational letter and a CV for consideration and address it to our School Deputy, Mrs Silke Werth and send to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle an applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. For any queries please contact our HR department.