Biology and Chemistry teacher, Intermediate to High School (Grade 5-12)
• A degree in the relevant field plus a teaching degree (such as Bachelor, PGCE, Masters in Natural Science, Science)
• Minimum 2-years of working experience
• SACE registered
• IEB experience is preferable
• Excellent English-language (verbal and written skills)
• German-language skills are advantageous
• Display an interest in science and environmental projects as well as inspire the learners
• The successful applicant must be a dynamic educator with leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills
Please email your CV and a motivational letter addressed to Alexander Kirmse (Headmaster) to email@example.com
Application deadline is 30 April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle an applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. For any queries please contact our HR department.