The German International School Cape Town offers German classes for adults in the evening.
Our group courses are designed as a part-time programme. Classes are held once a week with a 90-minute session in the evenings. The amount of homework given depends on your individual learning goals but you should expect to spend an extra 1-2 hours per week on self-studies for optimum learning results.
- Course duration for one level is ~1 year.
- Payment is due per half-year and level (A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2).
- Group courses are only offered with a minimum of 5 participants.
You are welcome to contact us: email@example.com or 021-480-3830.
- Should you have previous knowledge of German and you are not sure what course would be applicable to you, you are welcome to contact us to determine the most suitable level for you.
- If you are interested in online classes, you are welcome to send an email to enquire regarding a potential start date (subject to availability and interested parties).
- If you have any further questions regarding the course offering.