Our aftercare is aimed at learners in our primary school as well as in Grade 5 and 6.
Opening hours/ supervision time
Monday – Thursday: 12:30h – 17:00h
Fridays: 11:05h – 17:00h
- Supervised lunch in Linga Longa (cost per lunch R 28.00)
- Homework supervision (from 13:05h – 15:30h)
- Fruit snack at 15:00h
- Social and creative learning during inside and outside free play
- NAB leisure facilities eg. arts and craft, baking, music, yoga, reading in the library, soccer cage etc.
- Bus service
- Activities with parents: eg. picnic, biscuit/cookie baking, Christmas
- Holiday programme in the holidays, please email email@example.com for more information
- 7 homework groups (5 in the C-Block, 2 in the N-Block near sports field),
- 1 playroom in room C3
- Outside play area, which is the playground near the sports field and primary school grounds, reaching to the big jungle gym
5 educational specialists, 3 interns from Germany, daily 1 primary school teacher and 1 teaching intern
Participation in the afternoon care is generally voluntary, but only possible when registration is confirmed and general rules are accepted. The measure catalogue applies.
We have different rules that apply to different grades:
For security and supervision reasons, aftercare pupils have to be fetched by caregivers personally and signed out.
Number of participants
We are currently at full capacity with 185 children. There is no legal claim for aftercare. It is advised that you sign your child up for aftercare in advance.
See the application form to see fees. Fees will be charged per term with the school fee account. Fees may be subject to increases.
For more info contact Sabine Weihe on 0769754069.