German for adults
- Course textbook website
- Download the PDF to mark your homework at home before class
- Online interactive exercises of the coursebook class exercises and homework book exercises
- Download the textbook’s app (With this free app you can easily and quickly access the audios and videos)
- Download your audio files (use them to practise in the car whilst driving, walking or working etc.)
The deadline to hand in the enrolment forms for the winter courses (Beginners and continuous classes) is the 12 July 2021. Beginner course requests have to be sent to email@example.com
Beginners’ course (Level A1.1) information
From Monday 01.02.2021 a new beginner’s course will start at school with Hanna Vonier (room 1.72)
- Course fee 7+ participants: R1750 per half year
- Minimum are 5 participants: increased fee R2000 per half year
- Less than 5 participants the course will not take place
Enrolment form for the courses:Download
Existing/advanced courses information
- The course fee presently amounts to R1750 (without books) per half year for a minimum of 7 participants per class.
- The course fee presently amounts to R2000 (without books) per half year for 5 or 6 participants per class.
- The course fee presently amounts to R2350 (without books) per half year for 3 or 4 participants per class.
- Book set price: For A2: R750, B1.1: R420, B2.2 R420)
Enrolment form for the continued courses:Download
- Beginner class Level A1:
time: 18:00h – 19:30h
lesson with Bernd Schulzer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start:26.07.2021, room: 1.72
- Continued class – Level A1 (~ chapter 13)
time: 17:30h – 19:00h
lesson with Hana Vonier: email@example.com
Start: 01.02.2021, room: 1.71
- Level A2 continued from January 21 ~ chapter 13
Time: 18:30h – 20:00h
Lessons with Verena Walmroth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Start date: 27.07.2021, room 1.71
Please note: that during school holidays and public holidays no classes will take place. Please see the school calendar for this information.
The classes (2 teaching units of 45 minutes each) will be held once a week.
Your class teacher will inform you about your final class size.
More about the course:
We are using a modern learning language course called “MENSCHEN”. Your study materials will consist of two books, a DVD and two CDs.
Once you have paid your relevant fee (you will be informed on the class size) + book fee into the school’s bank account, kindly bring your proof of payment to your first class and your course materials will be handed to you.
Please state “DfE” and “your name” clearly when doing the electronic transfer and please ensure that your course teacher receives the proof of payment.
Our banking details:
Deutscher Schulverein Kapstadt
Branch: Cape Town Account No.: 1009007890
Bank Code: 100909